- Information Collection
- Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that, we only collect information needed for us to support the use of our services and to protect your account.
- Information including, but not limited to, user names, addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, gender, date and / or year of birth and user preferences (“Registration Information”) may be collected at the time of user registration on the Site.
- In connection with information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and shipping information, credit / debit card numbers, expiration dates and check or money order information (“Account Information”) in the transaction and payment services that we provide on the Site, are used to facilitate transaction settlement.
- We record and store details of user activities on the Site. Information relating to the transaction includes, but is not limited to, types and specifications of goods, prices and shipping information and any trade dispute records (“Activity Information”) may be collected if the sale and purchase transaction is carried out on or facilitated through the site.
- From time to time, we collect information about users and potential users during certain events such as exhibitions, industry events and others. Information we collect at these locations may include, but is not limited to, user names, addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses (“Event Information”).
- We record and store user purchase and browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavior patterns. In addition, we collect statistical information about visitors to the Site including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating systems, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (“Browsing Information”).
- Registration Information, Account Information, Activity Information, Event Information and Browsing Information generally relates to business entities and is collectively referred to as business data ("Business Data"). To the extent and only insofar as they constitute personal data from living individuals, such information is collectively called personal data (“Personal Data”).
- Required for users of the Site to provide certain categories of Business Data and Personal Data (as determined at the time of collection). If the user does not provide Business Data and / or Personal Data (marked as required) is incomplete, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide the user with our products or services.
- Use of Personal Data
If you provide Personal Data to us, we have considered it official to collect, store and use Personal
Data for the following purposes:
- Verify your identity.
- Verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Site.
- Process your registration as a user, provide you with a log-in ID as a Place and maintain and manage your registration.
- Provide you with customer service and respond to your questions, feedback, claims or disputes.
- To facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on the Site.
- Conduct research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Web, to improve our product and service offerings and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Obtain your consent in the form required under applicable law, to be able to use your name, telephone number, residential address, email address and fax number ("Marketing Data") to provide notifications, surveys, products, communications and other marketing materials. for you, relating to goods and services offered by us on the Site including Verified Member membership, Member membership, and Guest membership (each a Verified Member membership, Member membership, and Guest membership, a “member” and collectively, the “Membership”) additional value added services to Membership, and other products and services offered by us from time to time to Site members.
- If you voluntarily submit information to the Site for publication on the Site through publishing tools, including but not limited to, Company Profiles, Product Catalogs, Trade Leads, TrustPass Profiles and any discussion forums, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of that information on the Site (“Voluntary Information”); and
- Making such disclosures may be necessary for any of the above purposes or as required by law or in connection with potential claims or claims filed against us.
- Disclosure of Personal Data
- You agree that we can disclose and transfer (both within or outside the jurisdiction of the IPasar entity that you contract with) Your Personal Data to service providers engaged by us to help us by providing you with our services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, product and warning services, shipping services, payment extension services, and membership authentication and verification services) (“Service Providers”). These Service Providers are under confidentiality obligations to us and are only permitted to use Personal Data in connection with the purposes set out in 2.1-2.9 above, and not for their own purposes (including direct marketing).
- You agree that we may disclose and transfer (either within or outside the jurisdiction of the IPasar entity that you are contracting with), for specific purposes in 2.1-2.9 above, your Personal Data to other affiliated companies in IPasar Group, which consists of a group of companies that operates a leading online and mobile market in consumer and business-to-business commerce, as well as cloud computing and other services.
- If necessary we also disclose and transfer (both within or outside the jurisdiction of the IPasar entity that contracts with you) your Personal Data to our professional advisors, law enforcement agencies, insurance, government and regulatory organizations and others for specific purposes 2.9 above.
- Any Personal Data provided by you will be stored by us and will be accessible to our employees, each Service Provider involved by us and the third parties referred to in 3.2 and 3.3 above, for or in connection with any of the purposes stated in 2.1 to 2.9 above.
- All Voluntary Information can be made publicly available on the Site and can therefore be accessed by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you waive any ownership rights (including but not limited to confidentiality and copyright rights) in that information. You must be careful when deciding to enter personal or personal information in the Voluntary Information that you send us.
- We may share your Account Information with banks or vendors to activate your transaction on the Site to be completed. In addition, we can use your Account Information to determine your creditworthiness and, in the process of determining this, we may need to make the Account Information available to banks or credit institutions. While we have in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to keep your Account Information and other Personal Data safe from intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedures can eliminate all risks of theft, loss or misuse.
- We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do, we do not provide personally identifiable information without your permission.
- Based on applicable regulations, you have the right to access personal information stored by us and request us to make corrections to your personal information. We will verify the request for correction, before agreeing to it.
- Access your Registration Information or Account Information so you don't have to re-enter it
- Gather statistical information about user usage
- Research visiting patterns and targeted advertising assistance based on user interests
- Helping our partners to track user visits to the Site and process orders; and
- Track progress and participation in promotions
You can determine whether and how cookies will be accepted by configuring the browser installed on the computer that you use to access the Web. If you choose, You can change the configuration. By setting your preferences in the browser, you can accept all cookies or you can choose to be notified when a cookie is sent or you can choose to reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies by selecting the disable cookies function in your browser, you may be asked to re-enter information on the Site more often and certain features of the Site may not be available.
- Children Under Age
The site and its contents are not targeted at minors (those under 18) and we do not intend to sell products or services to children. We have no way to distinguish the age of individuals who access our Site. Minors must obtain permission and fill in personal data based on the data of their parents or guardians.
- Safety Measures
We use commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Site, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold. For registered users of the Site, registration information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel never ask you to ask for your password by phone or email. If you share a computer with other people, you don’t have to choose to save your log-in information (for example, user ID and password) on a shared computer. Remember to exit your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session. No data transmission over the internet or wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly safe. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you send us and you do so at your own risk.
- Your comments
- Information Collection